At BEM you can receive bibliographical assistance and support for the use of the available resources and tools that are useful for your study and research.
For short and simple questions you can go directly to the counters during the opening hours of the library or use the chat service of the site active from Monday to Friday, from 10:00 to 12:00.
For complex bibliographic searches or support for the use of resources and tools, you can take advantage of the "Ask BEM!" Service. by filling in the form at the bottom of this page.
We answer questions related to:
- Information on library collections and services
- Localization of books, periodicals and other documents
- Setting up bibliographic searches
- Completion of bibliographic citations
- Tips on using the research tools and digital resources available at UNITO
- Factual information relating to the disciplinary area
- Finding quality sites for different topics
Answers will be sent by email in English within three working days.
In case of particularly complex searches - or upon your request - BEM can arrange an individual appointment for personalized advice.