Ask the librarian
The library provides support to its patrons both in bibliographical researches and identifying the proper resources needed by users.
Users who need to perform bibliographical researches, to identify the proper source of information for researches or need advice to write his/her graduation thesis may ask for help to librarians. Short and sinmple questions may be addressed:
- directly to the library desks within the library's opening times
- calling one of the following numbers (+39) 0116704986-6130-6135-6136
- via Facebook (Biblioteca di Economia e Management)
For more complex questions we make available a "Ask to the librarian" service. By this service you may ask questions about:
- information on library's collections and services
- short bibliographies on specific topics
- locating books, journals and other bibliographical materials
- bibliographical references completion
- getting started using the libraries on line catalogue, databases, electronic journals and other electronic resources available at Univeristy of Torino
- Simple information on facts and events relative to the education fields of interest
- in depth bibliographical searches, provisional for your thesis
Answers are sent by email in Italian (or English) within 3 working days. In case you need to perfomr more complex researches the library is availble to set an individual appointment upon request to give customized advice.